forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
Frank Lampard says John Terry will succeed in management

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Porte d'Evolucraft -> Hall des candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Frank Lampard says John Terry will succeed in management Répondre en citant

Frank Lampard says John Terry will succeed in management

maxbet Frank Lampard believes John Terry has all it takes to be a successful manager. Sky Sports News understands the former Chelsea and England captain is under consideration to join Aston Villa's coaching staff having announced his retirement from playing on Sunday. Any possible appointment remains dependent on the identity of the next manager at Villa Park with the club unwilling to impose backroom staff on the new man in charge.

But, speaking to Sky Sports News at the Legends of Football awards, Lampard said he is sure his former Chelsea and England colleague will step into a coaching role. "Without a doubt, I think he's said that already," said Lampard. "John, in terms of character and personality, yes. maxbet I think we all know that. "He was a leader on and off the pitch and I think he will be a leader as a coach, as a manager, whatever he chooses to do and he wants to do well.

"He is driven, he wants to learn about the game, he's got so much experience and knowledge inside himself already. maxbet "For sure he'll go into coaching and management and John is one of those people I think, and there are so many variables, will make it work because that's the type of person he is professionally."

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Porte d'Evolucraft -> Hall des candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange