forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
Nets point guard Deron Williams said.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nets point guard Deron Williams said. Répondre en citant

TORONTO -- Mark Casse finally has his first Queens Plate victory. Leonard Fournette Jersey . Filly Lexie Lou captured the $1-million race Sunday at Woodbine Racetrack, giving the six-time Sovereign Award winner as Canadas top trainer his first Plate win. The 53-year-old American came close in 2011, finishing second to Inglorious with Hippolytus, but admitted becoming emotional after Lexie Lou crossed the finish line 1 1/2-lengths ahead of runner-up Amis Holiday, a 9-1 longshot. "My son, Colby, just started crying afterwards and to see it mean that much to him got me crying," said Casse, a 34-year racing veteran. "There was a lot of crying . . . I think I wouldve been OK had Colby not started crying. "When all youve done your entire life is been around race horses . . . I really dont know anything else. Ive been following the Queens Plate since I was a little boy and so to finally win it, I just pinch myself. I thought wed win it sooner or later. I knew I wasnt going to give up." The daughter of Sligo Bay-Oneexcessivenite served notice in the Woodbine Oaks on June 15 that she was indeed a Plate contender. Lexie Lou earned a comfortable 4 1/2-length win and covered the 1 1/8-mile distance in 1:49.77, a full second faster than We Miss Arties winning time in the Plate Trial a race earlier. Breaking from the No. 14 post in the 15-horse field, Lexie Lou sat comfortably in ninth at the halfway point before steadily working up the field. She sat second behind Asserting Bear after a mile before surging into the lead, then holding off Amis Holiday to finish the 1 1/4-mile race on Woodbines polytrack in 2:03.94. "I think a lot of times theres too much preparation, too much training and we did very little with her," Casse said. "After the Oaks we sent her out to our farm, which is about an hour north of here, and let her eat grass. "When I saw her in the paddock today walking around with not a care in the world, I said to my wife, Shes going to be really really tough, because the first time we ran her she was kind of nervous. But not today." Asserting Bear finished third ahead of We Miss Artie, the 9/5 favourite who rallied to take fourth after a terrible start. The remainder of the field included: Niigon Express; Lions Bay; Matador; Heart to Heart; Coltimus Prime; Athenian Guard; Cap in Hand; One Destiny; Man o Bear; Tower of Texas; and Majestic Sunset. Lexie Lou paid $8.20, $4.50 and $3.30 while Amis Holiday returned $9.70 and $5.80. Asserting Bear paid $6. Jockey Patrick Husbands earned his second career Plate win but first since 03 when he guided Wando to a Triple Crown, the last horse to register that achievement. But the victory was almost anti-climatic for the veteran rider. "I breezed this filly Saturday and when I pulled her up I started crying because I couldnt believe I had another Queens Plate winner," Husbands said. "On the way back to the barn I told the assistant, Could you tell Mark I dont think they will beat this filly. "I went back to my car, I called Barbados and told everybody Im coming home to celebrate. Im on the flight (Sunday night) to Barbados to celebrate (Monday)." Javier Castellano, We Miss Arties jockey, said the poor start cost his horse the race. "I think with the big field my horse got a little nervous in the gate, he completely sat down behind the gate," Castellano said. "Thats why he broke straight in the air . . . it took a lot out of him. "He was too far behind. I lost a lot of ground going around horses." Jockey Luis Contreras had no such complaints about his trip or Amis Holiday starting from the No. 15 post. "We didnt need to be on the lead and I could see all the horses from the outside position," he said. "My horse gave a tremendous kick and we almost got there." Chantal Sutherland-Kruse, the jockey aboard Asserting Bear, said Lexie Lou was a deserving winner. "We did our best but Lexie Lou was just powerful," she said. The victory was the fifth in 12 career starts for Lexie Lou, with the $600,000 winners share boosting her all-time earnings past $1.2 million. Last year, Lexie Lou ran for owner-trainer John Ross, earning more than $300,000. But after her first start this year, Ross sold the filly to Gary Barber, the chairman and CEO of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM). "I dont buy horses thinking Im going to win the Oaks," Casse said. "I buy them just thinking and hoping Im making a good buy and can make it work and sometimes funny things happen. "John Ross did a wonderful job with her, she came to us in great shape and we couldnt have done it without him. We were just in the right place at the right time and got lucky." Casse was non-commital about Lexie Lou running July 29 in the $500,000 Prince of Wales Stakes, the second jewel of the Canadian Triple Crown at Fort Erie Racetrack. "A third race in a short time and, of course, a surface shes never been over," Casse said. "Well see, we could go there. "Gary is from California and they have synthetic there and it wouldnt shock me if she ends up in California." Dede Westbrook Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. Cam Robinson Jersey . -- Arizona coach Sean Miller rose from his seat every time Roberto Nelson touched the ball and yelled "Shooter!" He could have been talking about his own team, too.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons are still one of the worst fourth-quarter teams in the NBA. Friday, they found a solution to the problem. Detroit dominated Brooklyn for two-and-a-half quarters, building a 29-point lead, then held on for dear life as the Nets cut the lead to single digits in the waning moments. Pistons coach Maurice Cheeks said after the game that he thinks his team has developed a mental block when it comes to holding leads down the stretch. "You can get one of those," he said. "Fortunately, we had a huge lead tonight, but that is still something we really need to work on. I think we need to win a couple games in the fourth quarter and find some confidence." Brooklyn trailed 96-63 heading into the fourth, but Detroits offence stalled yet again. Jason Kidd didnt play his starters at all in the final period, but Jason Terry hit a pair of 3-pointers and Mason Plumlee got open for three dunks to get the Nets within 102-92 with 1:57 to go. "We could not get a rebound or a stop, so I was trying to find guys who can play," Kidd said. "The guys who were out there playing continued to execute and we finally got some stops." Rodney Stuckey hit a 17-foot baseline jumper on Detroits next possession, then hit a pair of free throws to stave off a complete collapse. "We were bleeding at that point, so we really needed those points," Cheeks said. "We stopped pushing the ball in the fourth, and they started making shots, so that made it even harder to run." Brandon Jennings made a run at a rare quadruple double, and could have had a regular triple-double if he had managed a single second-half assist. He finished with 26 points, 10 rebounds, nine assists and eight turnovers. Andre Drummond added 16 points and 22 rebounds, even hitting two free throws with 36.5 seconds to go after missing his first six attempts. Josh Smith had with 23 points, eight rebounds, seven assists and four blocks before leaving the game with 4:39 to play. Cheeks said Smith twisted his ankle, but the team wasnt sure of the severity. The Nets were resting Kevin Garnett, and the starting lineup struggled badly, combining for just 442 points. Malik Jackson Jersey. Terry led the team with 18, all in the second half, while Plumlee also got his 10 points after halftime. Joe Johnson added 16 as the one bright spot among Brooklyns starters. "We knew what we had to do against them -- rebound and get back in transition defence," Nets point guard Deron Williams said. "We just werent ready to play tonight. Our energy wasnt there, our effort wasnt there and they seemed to have another gear than we did." With Garnett on the bench, the Nets had no answer for Detroit inside. When the Pistons werent feeding Drummond, Smith and Greg Monroe in the post, Stuckey and Jennings were driving to the basket with ease. Brooklyns struggles peaked early in the second quarter when Smith was swooping in for a fast-break dunk and Mirza Teletovic swiped at the ball, but caught Smith in the face. Teletovic was given a flagrant foul, giving Smith two chances to make one free throw to complete the three-point play. He made it on the second try and Detroit kept the ball because of the flagrant foul. Chauncey Billups, playing for the first time since Jan. 10, sent a behind-the-back pass to set up Drummond for an easy dunk and a five-point possession. That put the Pistons up by 20, and they were ahead 67-44 at the intermission. The Nets, who were outshot 62 per cent to 31 per cent in the half, didnt get much better in the third quarter, with a series of turnovers leading to Detroit fast breaks. At that point, the Pistons seemed in complete control, but that just isnt the way they play. "Once a team cuts it to 20, that should get your attention," Billups said. "Thats when you should kick back into a more focused gear." NOTES: The Pistons announced before the game that reserve forward Josh Harrellson will be sidelined until after the All-Star break with a slight tear of his left meniscus. ... Kidd was the last NBA player to reach double figures in points, assists, rebounds and turnovers in the same game, doing it for Phoenix in 2000. ... Will Bynum did not play after getting into an argument with Cheeks during Detroits last game. Cheeks said he simply wanted to get Billups back into the rotation. Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid JerseysCheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Albania Soccer Jerseys Cheap Algeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Czech Soccer Jerseys Cheap Croatia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cote dIvoire Soccer JerseysCheap Costa Rica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Colombia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Chile Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cameroon Soccer Jerseys Cheap Brazil Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange