forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
around the world. Basically, I

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: around the world. Basically, I Répondre en citant

Alameda, CA (SportsNetwork. Jose Bautista Jersey .com) - Jack Del Rio is an NFL head coach again. According to multiple reports, Del Rio has reached an agreement with the Oakland Raiders, meaning the 51-year-old will move from one of the NFLs best teams over the past three seasons to one of its worst. NFL.com reported that Del Rio will receive a four-year contract. He will become the Raiders seventh full-time head coach since 2004. Del Rio joins the Raiders after two seasons as defensive coordinator for AFC West rival Denver. The Broncos had the NFLs third-ranked defense during the regular season, a jump of 11 places from Del Rios first year at the helm. He was head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars from 2003 until he was fired in 2011 near the end of his ninth season. The Jaguars were 68-71 under Del Rio, making the playoffs twice. He takes over on a full-time basis for Dennis Allen, who was fired by Oakland in September after the Raiders lost their first four games. Allen was 8-28 in two-plus season at the helm. Former Miami Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano served as interim coach for the Raiders after Allens firing, leading them to a 3-9 mark the rest of the way. The 3-13 record was Oaklands worst since a 2-14 mark in 2006. The Raiders havent had a winning season since 2002, the year they won 11 games on the way to a Super Bowl appearance under Bill Callahan. Before his stint as Jaguars head coach, Del Rio was defensive coordinator for the Carolina Panthers in 2002 after spending time on the coaching staffs of the New Orleans Saints and Baltimore Ravens. In 2013, he served as interim head coach of the Broncos for four games while John Fox recovered from heart surgery. Devon Travis Jersey .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps. Marcus Stroman Jersey . Dougie Hamilton and Jordan Caron scored in the first period after the Red Wings had miscues on the ice and Tuukka Rask finished with a 23-save shutout, giving Boston a 3-0 win over the Red Wings and a 2-1 series lead in their first-round series.CHICAGO -- Dennis Rodman is preparing to thrill North Korean fans during an exhibition basketball tour there late next month. Though he ducked questions in an interview with The Associated Press about whether his Christmas-time visit would be used for propaganda purposes by Kim Jong Un, the 29-year-old leader of one of the worlds most repressive regimes, Rodman said hell be accompanied on the trip by a dozen or so former NBA players. But he refused to name names. "I have seven people right now," Rodman said. "I talked to a couple of guys last week. Lot of guys are saying, OK, great. Ill go. Well go. But Im not saying this to get people to go over there to prove a point -- OK, great, lets go over there and make a difference. "No-o-o-o-o-o," he continued. "Lets go over there because this is a great opportunity for everyone to see a different culture. ... This country is so bad. This city is so bad. OK, great, come see it and tell the world when you come back, Hey, its not as bad as you think. And thats why Im taking NBA players over there, to show them, so they can come back and talk about it." Back in the news as a self-appointed ambassador and friend of Kim, Rodman returned Thursday to where he won the last three of his five NBA championships playing alongside Michael Jordan. On a promotional tour to pitch a vodka brand, Rodman, 52, held court downtown amid camera flashes. Rodman said he wouldnt talk about his relationship with Kim or North Korean politics, including its widely condemned human-rights record and secretive nuclear weapons program. Though he eventually touched on those subjects, Rodman glossed over several related questions and largely ignored a challenge to his answer about whether North Korea was holding U.S. citizens as hostages, including 85-year-old Korean War veteran Merrill Newman. The Swedish Embassy is negotiating on behalf of Newman because the U. Troy Tulowitzki Jersey. .S. has no diplomatic ties to North Korea. Rodmans friendship with Kim has afforded him the kind of access denied statesmen from the West and even U.S. President Barack Obama. Rodman came under criticism for being "naive" during a previous visit to North Korea, where he was photographed often with Kim, and some members of the diplomatic community fear his antics could further aggravate already-sensitive negotiations. Rodman said his reasons for returning were much more personal and beyond that, Kims motives were not his concern. "Like I told you, this is not all about trying to create this major buzz," Rodman said. "Because I dont want my friend to sit there and say I been doing this all along to slip in some information on him. I dont want that. Thats why Im not doing that. Were friends and thats it. "This aint about me trying to be a politician and try to get some scoop on him and stuff like that. ... Hes my friend first. Other than that, I dont give a damn what ... he does." Rodman began his NBA career with the Detroit Pistons in 1986. It ended in 2000, after failed attempts to catch on with both the Lakers and Mavericks. Whether or not he misses the game, its clear he enjoys being back in the limelight, detractors and all. "People say, what do you do for a living? I dont know. I just float around the world. Basically, I dont do anything. I do a lot of major things around the world. I do things that is very significant right now, and people are actually paying attention to Dennis Rodman now. "Back when I was doing my finagling in sports, they thought I was a joke. They thought I was a cartoon character or something like that. All of a sudden now, people are taking me seriously. You know, an ambassador all around the world," he added. "Its like ... I think things have come full circle." Cheap Bayern Munich JerseysCheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Albania Soccer Jerseys Cheap Algeria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Czech Soccer Jerseys Cheap Croatia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cote dIvoire Soccer Jerseys Cheap Costa Rica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Colombia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Chile Soccer Jerseys Cheap Cameroon Soccer Jerseys Cheap Brazil Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Oct - 04:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange