forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
running Jan. 11-12, 2014 live on TSN. From N

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: running Jan. 11-12, 2014 live on TSN. From N Répondre en citant

BELEK, Turkey - Brooks Koepka claimed his maiden European Tour title after overcoming a two-shot deficit in the final round to win the Turkish Airlines Open by a stroke on Sunday.The American player shot a final-round 7-under 65 for an overall 17 under 271 that edged Englands Ian Poulter.I feel like Ive been playing really well and Ive been knocking on the door, and these last maybe two, three months, Ive been very close over here and in the States, Koepka said. I also felt like I should have won a couple. But Ive been knocking on the door and Ive learned something every time, and used that today. I was very relaxed, very calm today. It showed I guess.Poulter had a chance to force a play-off but missed a five-foot birdie putt on the last. The Englishman secured his best finish all season but was left lamenting the missed opportunity on the final green.Disappointing is the outcome but hats off to a great round today from Brooks as hes played some superb golf there, said Poulter. Its frustrating, is what it is. Theres no other word for it. Yes, Im going to be angry. Ill be angry for a good few days. But thats fine. Ill keep myself in my own little room and have a little chat with myself and come out and win next week.The win means Koepka will finish the year ranked inside the top 50, which carries an automatic invitation to the Masters.Ive had kind of had Augusta on the schedule since playing in the U.S. Open this year, he said. So that invitation is going to be nice and I was actually told in the locker room, I didnt even know at the time. My dad somehow knew it, which I have no clue he said something to me and I was like, okay, right, funny.But yes, definitely looking forward to that. That will be great as growing up, watching that tournament, has always been special.Koepka, who won four times on the secondary Challenge Tour over the past two seasons, jumped from 43rd to sixth in the Race to Dubai standings and becomes one of the favourites to be named European Tour Rookie of the Year.Other results ensured that top-ranked Rory McIlroy captured the 2014 Race to Dubai crown, his second in three years, after his nearest rivals failed to win here.McIlroy will return to competition for next weeks European Tour season-ending DP World Tour Championship with the title in the bag with nearest challengers Jamie Donalson, Sergio Garcia and Marcel Siem no longer within striking distance.The Northern Irishman was among the first to congratulate Koepka, taking to Twitter to say: Massive congrats to my good buddy @BKoepka on his win in Turkey! Very well deserved, enjoy the victory celebrations.Swedens Henrik Stenson birdied four of his closing six holes in a round of 64 to grab third place on 14 under. Mike Montgomery Jersey .Y. -- The Montreal Canadiens have had few reasons to celebrate this season as they have been mired near the basement of the Eastern Conference. Sammy Sosa Jersey . Ive said it before, Ive worked with top pros and I could have made my own program. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Andre-Dawson-Kids-Jersey/ . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Steve Cishek Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. Kerry Wood Jersey . According to bodog.ca, Cleveland moved up to grab the best odds to win the Larry OBrian trophy at 4-1 on Friday. By comparison, the Miami Heats odds plummeted from 3-1 favourites before LeBron left, to 50-1.Who will rock the house at TSNs signature curling event? Vote for your favourite Canadian mens curlers at TSN.ca/CurlingSkins - with the Top 16 curlers earning a ticket to Banff, Alta. to compete in the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME Presented by Pintys, running Jan. 11-12, 2014 live on TSN. From Nov. 12 to Dec. 8, fans can visit TSN.ca/CurlingSkins to vote for their favourite Canadian mens curlers at each position - skip, third, second, and lead. This years expanded All-Star ballot consists of players from the Top 12 teams from across the country as ranked by the Canadian Curling Association for the 2012-13 season. The ballot is comprised of the following 48 curlers: SKIP, THIRD, SECOND, LEAD Brad Gushue, BJ Neufeld, Adam Casey, Ben Hebert Brad Jacobs, Brett Gallant, Brent Laing, Craig Savill Glenn Howard, David Nedohin, Carter Rycroft, Dallan Muyres Jean-Michel Ménard, John Morris, Colin Mitchell, David Mathers Jeff Stoughton, Jon Mead, Colton Flasch, Denni Neufeld Jim Cotter, Kirk Muyres, E.J. Harnden, Geoff Walker John Epping, Martin Crête, Éric Sylvain, Mark Nichols Kevin Koe, Patt Simmons, Marc Kennedy, Nolan Thiessen Kevin Martin, Ryan Fry, Matt Wozniak, Philippe Ménard Mark Kean, Scott Bailey, Pat Janssen, Rick Sawatsky Mike McEwen, Travis Fanset, Reid Carruthers, Ryan Harnden Steve Laycock, Wayne Middaugh, Tyrel Griffith, Tim March Event Format The Top 16 curlers will then be drafted into four All-Star teams in a special outdoor broadcast from Banff on Friday, Jan.dddddddddddd. 10 at 8pm et on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will compete for $100,000 in total prize money during the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME, airing live on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre in Banff National Park on Jan. 11-12. Similar to previous TSN curling skins games, the TRAVELERS ALL-STAR CURLING SKINS GAME uses a single-elimination format whereby the winner is decided by total prize money and not total points throughout the two-day event. Sponsors The events slate of key partners includes title sponsor Travelers, presenting sponsor Pintys, as well as official partners Rimrock Resort Hotel, Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA), Natures Path, and Banff/Lake Louise Tourism. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:59 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange