forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
turn to Lane Taylor and J.C. Tretter —

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: turn to Lane Taylor and J.C. Tretter — Répondre en citant

Lewis Hamilton says he is prepared to tackle whatever the Brazilian GP has in store on Sunday as he eyes a victory to take the title fight down to the wire in Abu Dhabi. The Interlagos pole-sitter also expects a fair fight with Nico Rosberg with his Mercedes team-mate knowing victory for himself will see him crowned as world champion for the first time.Warm and dry weather from Friday has given way to cooler and damp conditions for the weekend with the threat of rain showers lurking over the race, which is live only on Sky Sports F1 and SS1 from 4pm. Hamilton calls on Red Bulls to attackAnd Hamilton, who has never won in nine attempts in Brazil, admits a wet Sunday could play more to his advantage on this occasion.I dont really mind, he said. You often want a wet race when youre further behind to give you an opportunity to get further ahead. Lewis Hamilton will start the Brazilian GP on pole - the 60th of his career - in a must-win race to keep his Drivers Championship hopes alive But I guess in this scenario Im on pole but Im actually behind in points, so it wouldnt be so bad if it did rain.Honestly, I feel prepared for either scenario - and I love either scenario. I love driving in the wet, of course it makes it more of a lottery, so I feel like we are prepared and ready for whatever comes [in the race].Victories in Brazil and Abu Dhabi would still not be enough for Hamilton to overturn Rosbergs 19-point advantage if the German also finishes on the podium in the final two rounds.Conclusions from Brazilian GP QualifyingBarring a retirement from his team-mate, Hamilton therefore realistically needs the Red Bulls and Ferraris, who start behind Mercedes on the grid in Brazil, to challenge Rosberg for position - not that the world champion believes there is anything he can directly do on track to try and influence that.Im sure you could maybe try to be smart, but youll just screw yourself over, so its not something Id ever do anyway, he said. I want to win because Im the best, not through tactics or anything like that. Paul di Resta reviews how Hamilton managed to pip Nico Rosberg to pole position for the Brazilian GP Obviously Im in this awkward position due to a lot of issues weve had this year and theres nothing I can do about that. Im quite happy with my qualifying, Ive had 11 poles, and I didnt even do qualifying in three of them [races] which were ones Nico got.So Im happy with how the season has gone so far and Ive got to keep pushing.Knowing a race win will see him crowned champion, Sundays Interlagos race is arguably the most significant of Rosbergs 10-year F1 career. Although F1s ultimate prize is now so close for his team-mate, Hamilton insisted: I dont go into the race expecting anything less than a fair fight.Of course, you can look at history and what some drivers have done in the past but I would like to think higher of him and that would not be something he would do.But I just need to make sure Im ahead.Dont miss the Brazilian GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 4pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: When does Sundays race start? Conclusions from the Brazilian GP Hamiltons Interlagos jinx Watch the Brazilian GP on NOW TV Saquon Barkley Giants Jersey . According to TSN Edmonton reporter Ryan Rishaug, agent Rick Valette met with Oilers senior VP of hockey operations Scott Howson and general manager Craig MacTavish on Monday to kick off the talks. Alec Ogletree Giants Jersey . -- Conner Bleackley got it done in regulation time and in the shootout. http://www.giantsrookiestore.com/Giants-Kareem-Martin-Jersey/ . None of them was better than playing with LeBron James again. Jonathan Stewart Giants Jersey . -- Derek Jeter says the New York Yankees have no choice but to move forward now that Alex Rodriguez has accepted his suspension for the 2014 season. Nate Solder Giants Jersey .J. -- The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr.GREEN BAY, Wis. - Halfway through the season, the Green Bay Packers weakness on the ground has been exposed. The Packers are having trouble stopping the run. Sunday night, they face the Chicago Bears — the same team that ran for 235 yards on them in the NFC North rivals first meeting in September. Watch the game on TSN at 7pm et/4pm pt. Its a good thing the Packers (5-3) had a bye week to regroup. Their league-worst rush defence seemingly can only get better after yielding 153.5 yards a game. Coach Mike McCarthy said Green Bay must be more fundamentally sound in tackling and filling gaps. The Bears (3-5) also pose another particular challenge. If you can identify where Matt (Forte) is, what they got, the tendencies that they have, then I think well be good, defensive lineman Mike Neal said. I think we got caught off-guard the first game, but well be well-prepared for the next game ... You make adjustments and move on. They seem like simple yet critical adjustments that must be made if Green Bay plans to play deep into January. And yet, the Packers still remain in good shape in the NFC North, a game behind first-place Detroit with four of their next five games in the cold comfort of Lambeau Field. The Bears can only wish they were that close to first. Chicago was mired in a 1-4 funk before its bye week, so Sunday nights game is about as close as it can get to being a must-win to stay in the hunt. Not that coach Marc Trestman is thinking that far ahead. Were not creating hypotheticals on whats going to happen after this game. We know weve got our work cut out for us this week, Trestman said. Some other things to look for in the 190th meeting of the NFLs oldest rivalry: FORTES CARRIES: Maybe relying on Forte more on the ground will help get the Bears going. He ran for 122 yards on 23 carries against Green Bay, reaching season highs in both categories in a game in which quarterback Jay Cutler was intercepted twice in the third quarter of a 38-17 loss. The Packers led 21-17 at the half before shutting out Chicago in the second half to start the Bears miserable five-game stretch. Forte is seventh in the league in rushing with 562 yards. With the weather forecast in Green Bay calling for a 50 per cent chance of snow showers Sunday and a high of 39 degrees, conditions might be ripe to do more running. GETTING TO A-ROD: The last time the Bears visited Lambeau Field, they beat thee Packers 27-20 on Nov.dddddddddddd 4, 2013. There was one huge factor in Chicagos favour that night. Shea took out Aaron Rodgers, linebacker Lance Briggs joked. He was referring to teammate Shea McClellins first-quarter sack that knocked Rodgers out with a collarbone injury. Going into Sunday, Rodgers is getting over a tweaked left hamstring. Otherwise, he has been playing very well this season with 19 touchdowns to just three interceptions. You never count him out, Briggs said. Ive played good defence against him for 58 minutes out of the game and the last minute, he throws a bomb and they win the game. You have to be on your toes for the whole 60. OFF GUARDS: The Bears will have Jared Allen back after the defensive end missed the teams first meeting because of illness. The Packers could be without their two best offensive linemen with guards Josh Sitton (toe) and T.J. Lang (ankle) missing practices with injuries. At the least, Sitton and Lang may not be 100 per cent. If they cant go, McCarthy would likely turn to Lane Taylor and J.C. Tretter — who was just activated off injured reserve following a knee injury — to man the guard positions. FAST STARTS: Only the New York Jets have allowed more first-half points than the Bears, who have been outscored 137-89 in the first two quarters. Scoring early just happens to be a strength for the Packers, outpointing foes 136-89 before halftime. Rodgers said he would prefer that McCarthy defer more in taking opening kickoffs, but the quarterback will certainly take the results. Weve scored I think four out of five on first drives. That does a lot for your defence when youre giving them the lead when they take the field, Rodgers said. CUE CUTLER: It hasnt been a good first half of the season for Cutler, even with his current 95.8 quarterback rating at a career high. Hes still making questionable decisions and committing turnovers — like in the Bears first game this season against the Packers. Green Bay, especially, is a sore spot for Cutler. He is 1-9 against the Packers, including 0-3 at Lambeau Field. Cutler been intercepted 10 times to just two touchdowns in Titletown, completing 48 per cent of passes. ___ AP Sports Writer Andrew Seligman in Lake Forest, Illinois contributed this report. ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ___ Follow Genaro Armas at http://twitter.com/GArmasAP Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Les V.I.P Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange