forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
Coutinho: Neymar gets a lot of kicks and fouls

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Porte d'Evolucraft -> Hall des candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Coutinho: Neymar gets a lot of kicks and fouls Répondre en citant

Brazil ace Philippe Coutinho has confirmed that Neymar has suffered an injury setback at the World Cup after he limped out of training on Tuesday.The Barcelona midfielder discussed his team-mate's foot problem after a hard-fought tie with Switzerland."He's in a bit of pain, sbo888 but he's okay," Coutinho revealed."It's normal, he gets a lot of kicks and fouls."The ex-Liverpool man was understandably frustrated by Brazil's performance as they were held to a draw against the Swiss."I think the opening game of the World Cup is always very difficult," he explained."We didn't play how we have been playing for the last two years, sbo888  but I think that we deserved to win and created the chances to do that."We can improve things, yes, but I think we're calm about what we're going to do."The country's FA have made a complaint to FIFA regarding refereeing in the tie, but Coutinho would not be drawn on the issue."The coach and the CBF have made their stance clear in that sense and we won't talk about it," he insisted.Next up for Brazil is Costa Rica, and Coutinho feels that it's a chance for his side to put the record straight."We have a new opportunity to win the first game," he said."We're wishing for the game to come and we know that we have to play calmly."We have to go onto the pitch with a cold head and calm, doing what we did in qualifying.  sbo888
sbobet777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 08:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
funnyjokes

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Juil - 10:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Coutinho: Neymar gets a lot of kicks and fouls Répondre en citant

Oh! This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.

happy wheels

AIM
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Coutinho: Neymar gets a lot of kicks and fouls

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Porte d'Evolucraft -> Hall des candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange