forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
Diego Maradona: It can still be Messi's World Cup

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> La salle du Savoir Divin -> Craft's book
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Diego Maradona: It can still be Messi's World Cup Répondre en citant

Diego Maradona speaks to MARCA after doing his programme with Ronaldo as his special guest. sbobet88888 We sit down and speak before having dinner, he has seen all the World Cup so far, not missed a game, and in the background is England vs Belgium. He said, "That Stones has never been what was hoped of him, no?" Q: Can it still be Messi's World Cup?A: "Yes, of course, it can be. This is just the beginning, the tournament is still in its infancy. As Ronaldo said nobody can sit back anymore, teams have to attack. If not, at best you go to penalties. If you go to play your natural game, you end up winning in normal time."Q: Are you able to visit the sights in Moscow, sbobet88888  will you go to the Kremlin?A: "No, I couldn't. There are so many people from all countries and it's difficult. However, I don't worry about not being able to leave the hotel. I'm with my people, I watch all the matches and I go to the gym.Q: With the Group Stage now over, which team has most impressed you?A: "I have seen several things: Mexico I liked very much in their first two matches, I saw Uruguay be very solid and Belgium seem to have woken up. The World Cup starts now, it's no longer possible to guess. Although I respect France a lot, I believe in Argentina. Hugo Lloris never fails, neither for the national team or his club, and there is also Griezmann." sbobet88888
sbobet777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Juin - 11:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> La salle du Savoir Divin -> Craft's book Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange