forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum

forum d'evolucraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Bienvenue Invité, Connecte toi vite et pense a voter !!!

L'adresse du serveur :77.111.250.77:13789
Hazard winks at Real Madrid again: The shirt is special with

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Présentation d'Evolucraft
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 07:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hazard winks at Real Madrid again: The shirt is special with Répondre en citant

With the World Cup still his focus, <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobetsh Eden Hazard isn't determined to fight for a transfer out of Chelsea but he has admitted that Zinedine Zidane's exit hasn't removed the aura from Real Madrid.Los Blancos remain intent on signing Neymar this summer although the Belgium star is an alternative option, should Julen Lopetegui and Florentino Perez be able to convince the Blues to sell."I'm fine at Chelsea and, for now, nobody has presented me with an offer," the winger told BeIN ahead of the World Cup semi-finals."It is true that [Zidane] is special but Madrid makes everyone dream. <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobetsh  With or without Zidane, Madrid's shirt is special. "But I'm also doing well in blue so staying wouldn't bother me."Tuesday's game with France represents another opportunity for Hazard to stake a claim for the Ballon d'Or but he senses that even a World Cup win won't be enough to end Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo's grip on the award."It will be for Messi or Cristiano, it is written like that," he contemplated. "I remember a year in which [Franck] Ribery won everything and didn't get it." [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sansserif:ab5d1d8b9c" target="_blank" class="postlink">]<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->sbobetsh

sbobet777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 07:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum d'evolucraft Index du Forum -> Wiki d'Evolucraft -> Présentation d'Evolucraft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange